How to Buy the "Right Blades"
Wingfield Ag & Lawn's website makes buying blades fast and easy. Simply follow these steps for a successful order:
- First of all, make sure you know what make and model your lawnmower is, as well as the size of the cut of the mower deck (i.e. Sears Craftsman 42 inch cut).
- If you have any original manufacturer's numbers from an owener's manual or off the blade itself, type that into the search bar on the right hand side of the website. If this yields no results, click "Mower Blades" on the lefthand toolbar.
- Next, click the type of lawnmower you have.
- Next, click on your deck size.
- Now scroll down and look at the blades offered for your mower. You can try to match the manufacturer's number, or click the "More Info" button to see the product's specs.
- If the blade offered on the website is the one you need, click "Add to Cart"
- Once you are on the shopping cart page, adjust the quantity you would like to order by clicking in the white box next to the product's name and typing the amount you would like to order. Then type your ZIP code and click "Recalculate." This will adjust your total to reflect your order with correct shipping costs.
- If you have a coupon code, enter it in the coupon code box. If you would like to be added to our email list for specials and coupons, enter it in the box on the righthand side of the homepage.
- After the shipping and total is correct and you are finished with your order, click "Checkout" and you will then be prompted to fill out your shipping and billing information.
- Placing an order is as simple as that! If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 229-759-9125. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope that this tutorial is helpful.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-229-759-9125.